Thursday, September 16, 2021

Watch and Listen

Living is not just to live a long life, it's to contribute something, my unique contribution. How do I know what that is? A series of recent Unity Daily Words lead the way for me:

  • September 7th Daily Word: Begin!
  • September 8th DW: Claim my wholeness.
  • September 9th DW: All is well with my soul.
  • September 10th DW: Live life abundantly.
  • September 11th DW: Remember and honor those who came before.
  • September 12th DW: Open my mind and heart to receive my guidance. This higher wisdom is not outside myself. It is a still small voice, mine to call upon at any time. I am always able to ask for guidance to show the way forward. Then watch and listen.

When I write in my journal, answers come to me. I used to say they came unexpectedly but after many years of answers, they are no longer unexpected. As I write, wisdom and understanding appear on my pages and I am in awe. My recent watching and listening has once again given me some answers - a short, simple list that fits this time and place. And I am taken back to Begin! And so I shall.

Thank you God!

~ Jean

Image: dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going on Hiatus

 Dear Unity friends, I have decided to take a break from posting to Unity's Touchstone. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. With l...