Thursday, April 22, 2021

Underlined Excerpts - March 2021

Periodically I go back through each page of the current Daily Word magazine and transfer my underlined excerpts from the booklet to my journal. Here are some of mine from March:

March 1: Free: I am made in the image and likeness of God. My soul is meant to soar.

March 4: Protected: No matter what is going on around me, I keep my thoughts focused on God. This gives me the perspective that outer conditions are temporary, and the presence and power of God is the only enduring reality. I am strong and wise and braver than I often allow myself to believe. (See my post on Strength Is What You Are.) No circumstance in the world or in my life is greater or more constant than God, and God is always as near to me as my heartbeat.

March 5: Renew: The sun always shines, even on the cloudiest days. The light of God is always within me even when I am not aware of it.

March 9: Intention: While it's true that I may not have control over what happens around me, I can claim dominion over what happens within me. I breathe deeply...

March 14: Energy: At the heart of everything I am called to do is the energy to do it.

March 16: Acceptance: Acceptance is my path to peace. In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; God has made the one as well as the other. - Ecclesiastes 7:14 

March 20: Inner Peace: I dwell in the peace of God. I have only to remember this by gently pausing, breathing, and remembering who I am.

March 27: Tranquil: Tranquility places me in harmony with the universe. Breathing mindfully, I envision each inhalation bathing every cell of my body in peace.

I know that different Daily Words touch each of us differently. I am sharing these trusting that what has touched me may touch you also.

Namaste

~ Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment

Going on Hiatus

 Dear Unity friends, I have decided to take a break from posting to Unity's Touchstone. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. With l...