Thursday, July 15, 2021

Harmony Within

The affirmation for a recent Unity Daily Word was

The harmony I seek begins with me.

The first couple sentences of the meditation are:

It's natural to want to live in harmony with other people and the world around me, but I cannot expect to find harmony around me if there is inharmony within. I search myself for anything that may be keeping me from living harmoniously.

It's easy to find inharmony within me when I am anxious about the present and the future. What's ahead today? What's going to happen tomorrow?  

I am grateful that I can get myself out of that merry-go-round by simply reminding myself that I am going to greet this day with the affirmation for today:

My life is in divine order.

The last two sentences of the meditation are:

Remembering divine order helps me realize my highest good is always on its way, even if I see no evidence of it yet. I trust this orderly process of manifestation and feel grateful for it.

I love writing these posts because they always remind me to notice what is good in my life. Thank you God!

~ Jean

Image: livingfullywellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going on Hiatus

 Dear Unity friends, I have decided to take a break from posting to Unity's Touchstone. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. With l...