Thursday, August 26, 2021

The Gift of Grace

 Grace gives me room to roam and a welcoming place to return.

"My progress along my spiritual journey has not always been smooth and predictable. There are times when busyness and distraction have pulled me away from my spiritual practices... And yet, I return to my path, resume my practices, and regain my faith through the gift of grace... Through grace, I am free to question and explore, knowing I am always at home in the heart of God."

From 1 Corinthians 15:10 - By the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me has not been in vain.

The above is all from August 10 when the Unity Daily Word was Grace. I especially LOVE the idea that "I am always at home in the heart of God."

And so it is.

~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going on Hiatus

 Dear Unity friends, I have decided to take a break from posting to Unity's Touchstone. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. With l...